DATE: THURSDAY 12 AUGUST 2021 between 16:00 – 18:00 CET
(Entrance from 14:00 CET via the start/finish grandstand – sectors J-A)
- A valid weekend ticket for the BITCI Motorrad Grand Prix von Österreich 2021
- Proof of vaccination, a negative test result or a recovery from a Covid infection
- Face masks compulsory during the Pit Lane Tour
- PLEASE NOTE: VISITOR NUMBERS ARE STRICTLY LIMITED – FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED
Fans have another unique opportunity to register for the Pit Lane Tour this year and see the final preparations of the MotoGP teams for the BITCI Motorrad Grand Prix von Österreich 2021 up close and in person.
Pit Lane Tour is already sold out.
Only holders of a weekend ticket are eligible to take part in the Pit Lane Tour on Thursday August 5th, 2021 (16:00-18:00 CET). The gates at the start/finish grandstand open from 14:00.
All the key information:
- Visitor numbers are limited for the Pit Lane Tour, and only holders of weekend tickets are eligible to take part. A first come, first served principle applies.
- DATE: THURSDAY 12 AUGUST 2021. Entrance is from 14:00 CET at the access stairs in front of start/finish grandstand (sectors J-A). If necessary, you can park at the P4 car park (Pit Lane Tour participants only).
- The Tour Shuttle takes the Pit Lane Tour from curve 10 via the pit lane in the direction of T1 up to the Spielberg MotoGP Bike City (see maps). From the seats in the tour shuttle, fans will be able to see the pit lane and right into the pits of the MotoGP teams during the journey.
- Face masks are compulsory during the entire tour.
- You will be called in groups from the start/finish grandstand to the Pit Lane Tour. We ask you please to make your way there on time and follow all announcements on speakers.
- Please note that in the tour shuttle, only a limited number of visitors are allowed, and you may have to wait before boarding. While waiting, fans can enjoy an exciting entertainment programme in the grandstand.
- Drinks can be purchased at the kiosks on the start/finish grandstand.
- In the tour shuttle itself, no food or drinks are allowed apart from water. A strict smoking ban applies throughout the entire Pit Lane Tour.
Please note that valid proof of compliance with the 3-G rule (tested, vaccinated or recovered) must be ready to present when entering the Red Bull Ring complex. The latest information on Coronavirus/COVID-19 can be found here.
Important information for ticket holders: We reserve the right to make changes due to the current situation. Should the legal requirements of the Austrian Federal Government change for the duration of the planned event, we will inform you in good time. Regardless of the situation, Projekt Spielberg will strive to find the best and most straightforward solution for fans.